Vendor Links (PDF)
Maryland Correctional Administrators Association Organizational Highlights
These highlights reflect past and current practice of the Association.
- Advocates passage of criminal justice legislation relevant to the field of corrections.
- Educates and enhances the professional development of its members through the Association's annual conference.
- Endorses and supports the completion of the Maryland Public Safety Educational and Training Center.
- Awards scholarships to individuals pursuing careers in criminal justice and professional development through the MCAA Scholarship Foundation.
- Provides match monies for a federal grants to promote professional development for correctional middle managers from local and state correctional facilities.
- Recognizes outstanding state and local correctional professionals at the Association's annual conference.
- Association members are frequently recognized for their commitment and dedication and are recipients of numerous public safety and community awards.
- Offers and provides workshops and seminars on pertinent criminal justice issues to public and private organizations.
- Brings correctional professionals and other criminal justice partners together to act as a unified voice for the betterment of the profession and for a safer Maryland.
Revised August 2009
Webmaster: Cindy Reisberg